Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our little climber

The other day I was in the kitchen and one moment Selah was playing next to me on the floor and then I turned around and she was standing ON the kitchen table, just looking at me like, "Hey! Look what I can do! Pretty cool huh?" She's been climbing EVERYTHING every since. Bookshelves, step ladders, tables, and couches mostly. She'll hoist herself up on the couch and then just jump off into a crash landing and she thinks it's the greatest thing.

Notice the broken blinds behind Selah? Yeah, that was her.


Well, thanks to our recent addiction to craigslist and my husbands mad handyman skills, we now have a climbing structure in our backyard for our little monkey. And, it came with swings, so that's where Finn's been for the past week, asking us to push him "as high as the trellis, so my head hits the trees, so high up in the sky!" He says it that way verbatim every time.

(I'm borrowing my parents' camera and forgot to change the date display. These were not taken in 07)









1 comment:

Beth Wirth said...

Selah The Fearless. I love it!
Miss you guys as always,
Beth