Sunday, November 06, 2011

Halloween 2011

It doesn't get any more cliche than this. A skeleton and a witch.....excuse me, I mean "dancing witch".








Once again the kids wore their costumes several times before the actual day of Halloween. There were school parties and friend parties and the kids and we had so much fun celebrating this spooky time of year. The costumes were left up to the kids and they went classic Halloween. So I witched it up with Selah and made Serin my little black cat. Nate dressed up in a vintage Woodland basketball uniform and put his friend's name on the back and an ugly mullet wig.
Everyone's wearing that this year. Classic....and classy.






Bobbing for doughnuts!



little cheater.

The costume that surprisingly won Nate a restaurant gift certificate for best costume. Putting the host's name on the costume helped I think.

Now what do we do with all of this candy?

2 comments:

Lina said...

Love the kiddos and their costumes. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. By the way.. didn't know you stole my daughter to take a couple pictures of her with a sucker:)!! Wow... I understand why some people get them confused:)

Lesley Miller said...

The cutest little skeleton and witch ever!! :) (P.S. Thanks for finding me and reading, and for the support. Love to you guys!)