Sunday, April 04, 2010

More of March...

Selah is our artist. Each stroke is so intentional. I love watching her create her masterpieces.


Rainy day. Trying to be creative with indoor ideas. Selah LOVED shaking and rolling these jars with different things inside.


Finn gets a kid's nature/animal magazine -I can't remember what it's called. He saw this "busy beaver snack" and requested it with much enthusiasm.


I declare March "The month of volcanoes!" Finn was obsessed with them all month. Now that it's April, he has moved on to spaceships and rockets.


Sac zoo. I grabbed my camera as fast as I could to capture this rare moment of Finn holding Selah's hand so he could show her where the reptiles live. He's sweet to her, but doesn't like to be too touchy with her. When I ask if he wants to kiss her goodnight, he obliges.... and kisses her elbow.


Back yard fun with the sprinkler on a warmish day.






Let's finish this post off strong with some great action shots of Nate!




No comments: