Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back in SB again!

Nate had the week off, so we decided last minute to do a Santa Barbara visit! I am so thankful the good friends we have there, and the awesome weather of course! Nate and I enjoyed seeing all the people from his old school. Our first order of business was to hit the beach with friends and catch up.


Friends, picking up where we left off.


Selah and the gang


Bocce!




Finn still remembers all of his favorite spots in SB. He even looked forward to seeing the oil rigs out there on the ocean. He's a funny guy.


We stayed at a great little b & b (thanks Nicola!) right by the Montecito Creek. Finn had fun exploring the dry creek.



Deep thoughts, by Finnegan Jack Handy


My dad used to tell me "Don't smile so much" when I would smile for photos when I was little. It used to hurt my feelings. Now I know what he meant.

No comments: