Friday, May 22, 2009

By the way.....Nate had a birthday!

I can't find our camera.....again. I'm really getting on my own nerves. I've looked in all the regular places. (*sigh*) Well, here's some fun pictures from two weeks ago.

Finn painted some masterpieces that we made into a collage for Nate's birthday. He usually has a very short attention span when it comes to art. He's just not that interested yet. After about 30 seconds of coloring, his crayons magically turn into helicopters and garbage trucks. Weird, I know, but I've seen it happen. ;-)










Nate turned 33! His birthday fell on Mothers Day actually. My birthday in June falls near Fathers Day sometimes, so we just have to work it out ahead of time, which in this case meant splitting the day in half. (caring means sharing) I got pampered the first half and in the evening we celebrated Nate with a ping-pong party in our garage with friends.


Finn helped blow out the candles, as usual, and I'm not sure but it looks here like he was trying steal the birthday wish as well. Cheater.


Happy Birthday Nate! I love you!

1 comment:

Heath Family said...

Happy 33rd Birthday Nate! It looks like you had a fun celebration. And Katie: I'm glad you had some Mother's day fun too!:)