Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So Cal Vacation

We took a long weekend and headed down south to do some touristy stuff. Along the way we stayed with friends in Newport who have three kids. Little Mary, Aubrey and James were adorable. Aubrey and Finn connected right away. Here are some cute pics of the two of them. Aubrey is so cute here. It looks like Finn never quite got it together...







After visiting some more friends in the Newport area we headed to San Diego to spend time with the Jeremiah and Joanna Heath. Their kids Owen and Elizabeth took to our kids right away....expecially to Selah. They LOVED Selah! I think she enjoyed the attention, since Finn doesn't really give her much. :-)



The Heaths came with us on our day at Sea World. It was a blast. We were there for 7 hours.....we closed the place down. I've never seen Finn so tired in my life.


I can't wait until I can put pigtails in Selahs hair like Elizabeth "Bugs" has here. I think it's so cute. She reminded me of the little girl in Monsters Inc.


Our timid little boy was pretty adventurous and went all all the kiddy rides and wasn't scared of any of the animals. (He is kind of scared of little dogs so I wasn't sure how Sea World would go.)




Finn probably spent an hour just running and thrashing around in this soft kid area made for toddlers.


We got some funny looks from people when we took our infant and toddler and sat down in the "Soak Zone" for the dolphin show. We were pretty far away. We didn't get wet.



Selah was a trooper. She just hung out all day with no complaint and slept a lot.









3 comments:

Heath Family said...

We had a fun time with you all! Owen and Elizabeth are still talking about Selah and Finn. You are always welcome for another visit.;)

Watoosa said...

This is unrelated to the cute photos--I just saw the news about the fires on the news and wanted to find out if you're okay and the Hoeckleys.

Andy said...

Selah was a trooper, huh? Well, my mom calls me a trooper too, and it gets a little annoying.