Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Halloween...the second installment.

If you carry a camera around with you long enough, you're bound to capture a toddler tantrum sooner or later. This one was mild....more of a pout.





It's funny what the promise of a lollipop will do! I guess I won the battle......or maybe the artificially flavored high fructose corn syrup on a stick did.



I just LOVE to bake. Lately I've been dusting off the Deceptively Delicious cookbook I got for Christmas. Here's Finn helping me with the brownies (with a 1/2 cup of carrots and 1/2 cup of spinach pureed in the batter!)



And now some cute shots of Selahbob, who is officially 4 months old now. She's such a joy. I get the biggest smiles from her as soon as she opens her eyes in the morning. She IS starting to lose her hair, like Finn did around this time. She still has plenty now, but they seem to be a series of comb-overs hiding bald spots. Oh well. She still so darn cute I think.



Does she look a bit cross-eyed to you?




I love the tongue sticking out.

6 comments:

Andy said...

Aww.. SOO cute! I wonder if my mom puts carrots in the browies.

Unknown said...

I love, love, love these pictures, Katie. Thank you so much for letting us get our glimpses of these precious gifts, even old Mr. Pout. Granny Peg

Lina said...

So.... I have the cutest nephew and niece in the world. Those latest of Selah are great!!! Can't believe she's already 4 months old

Josephine Tournier Ingram said...

Soooo cute. :)

Watoosa said...

I am just so enchanted with Selah. She is such a pretty girl. I wish I could see her in person!

Unknown said...

Selah looks very contemplative and wise beyond her years in that last photo