Monday, September 01, 2008

More cute photos!






We are fortunate to have a whole bunch of baby girl clothes from a friend of my sisters. I was organizing the next size yesterday, trying some things on Selah...and she zonked out right in the middle of it all. (yes, at 2 months she's already in some 3-6 month clothes!)



We tried the new swimsuit out at the beach today. She got a lot of whistles from infant boys.


My happy girl.


This sand box used to be crammed with 3 kids at once, sometimes more. Now, theres no one for Finn to fight with over the sand sifter or the coveted sand funnel-waterwheel thing. We miss you Thomas and Ramona!


I've been having fun playing dress-up with my baby girl.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Selah is so cute I kind of want to put her in a bowl and eat her for breakfast... you know, in a nice way.

Blogging with the Barnett's said...

Selah is going to break many boys hearts! I love her in the hat!

Lia said...

omg sela is soooooooo cute.