Tuesday, January 03, 2012

The end of 2011

Wow...I really took a hiatus from this blog! Right before Thanksgiving, my camera battery ran out. When I finally made the time (after 2 months) to make that dumb errand to the only store where I've found them, they were sold out.  Grrrr. Anyways, I realized that I needed to take a break from taking pictures and just live in the now. So I lived in the now through Thanksgiving, Serin's baptism, all the holiday cheer, Christmas Eve and Day, a trip to SB and New Years. It was great! But I'm over it now and I want my camera back. :-)

All we have of the holiday season are a few pics from Nate's phone. The quality is lacking, but I still think they're keepers!

Hams.

Thanksgiving in San Francisco



I said something that upset Finn. This was his true blue reaction. Drama.



Ice skating with Aunt Jo Jo!
 Fast forward past Christmas to a quick trip to Santa Barbara!





Serin's first real beach experience....in the sand. LOVES IT!

That's all for now. I'm still holding out hope that I can mooch some photos from family who used their cameras this holiday season.  ;-)  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

2 comments:

Lina said...

I have a cd with photos on it for you already... hoping to get it in the mail today or tomorrow:)

Katie said...

Lina you rock.