Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bishop's Pumpkin Farm

 We got our pumpkin patch outing out of the way early this year, with my sister, the cousins and my folks. It was the first week they opened and it was still in the 80s...it didn't quite feel like Halloween season. But the kids had a blast of course. I love this farm. It's way more amped up than it used to be when I was a kid. It used to just be a petting zoo and a hay ride. Now they've got slides and games and shows and food. (sigh....... our kids are so spoiled these days.) Looking at these photos, I'm realizing that I took basically the exact same ones during last year's trip. Well, it is what it is.
Train ride with the Grandfolks.

We went on a weekday and Finn basically had Coyote Mountain all to himself. It's a madhouse usually.

Selah, mining for marbles!

The Mother Goose show  - about the importance of nutrition. Way to go Mother Goose! (Now don't forget to get a caramel apple and some pumpkin pie on your way out, kids!) I tease. It was cute.

Selah couldn't resist grooving to the music during the show.

This is the best I was going to get out of the kids. Pumpkin fun takes a lot out of you.

No comments: