Sunday, January 03, 2010

A Wicked Weekend!

GIRL'S WEEKEND! Woo hoo! It's been so fun having my sister (and her four kids and hubbie) visiting from Kentucky. My sisters and mom and I decided the best way to catch up was to get outta town. We spent a night away in SF and it was so fun! We ate good Thai food, window shopped and walked around enjoying the Christmas decorations still up in the city. Oh...and we saw WICKED!

If you haven't seen Wicked yet....go see it RIGHT NOW! It's so good! I might be a tad bit partial to this musical in particular because one of my long-time friends from Yuba, Marcie Dodd is currently the lead in the National tour of the show, as Elphaba, the green witch....and she's amazing. I saw her in the LA production and since then she's gone on to play the role in NY on Broadway and now the tour. (shout out to Marcie!) The cast in San Francisco was equally awesome.

This is a shot of our hotel room view. When I noticed that there was no screen on the slightly opened window, my mom promptly backed away from the glass and never got within 10 feet of it again.



No comments: