Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No more photos for awhile.....

I'm super sad today. After a fun day visit at the Lane Farms Pumpkin Patch with some friends, my camera didn't make it back home with us. :-( It is highly likely that I put it on the roof of the car while buckling the kids in their car seats ......and then of course, forgot to bring it INSIDE the car. (*long tired sigh*) My only glimmer of hope is that the nice person who sees it lying along the side of the road where ever it finally tumbled off my car, will have basic digital camera knowledge and see that the last 10 photos I took with my cute little Kodak were at the Lane Farms Pumpkin Patch (even one with the sign) and they'll be a good Samaritan and take it back there.


For now, please enjoy these cute pics of the toddler yoga class we went to last week. Yup...toddler yoga. (This is so quintessential Santa Barbara....like many things in Santa Barbara that I sort of want to make fun of but also can't help but participate in!)


Finn did very well considering it was his first time following directions in a class setting. Half of the challenge was keeping the toddlers on their mats. They did actually do a lot of the poses we do in adult yoga classes.




...they focused on breathing...


...and finally got get rid of all that pent-up toddler energy in a big empty echoy room. That's pretty much toddler heaven right there folks.


Ladies and gentlemen, introducing your future yoga instructors.

4 comments:

Mark Bornstein said...

OOhhh... so sorry, I've been there and lost that... at least you have something new and fun to put on your Christmas list!

Dominic said...

Kiddie yoga? Come on guys... really! At what point does it... I don't know what to say. Suppose I'll have to take Finnegan aside at the next family function and show him the run back game. Hopefully that will help make up for this.

Josephine Tournier Ingram said...

No way - I didn't know there was such a thing as toddler-yoga! That is AWESOME!

I especially loved hearing about how Finn and the kids did animal sounds with specific poses. :)

Downward Dog = ruff ruff
Cat back = meow
Tree Pose = whatever a tree sounds like...

Blogging with the Barnett's said...

Toddler yoga? I love the idea but I think people in Dallas might laugh at it. Lets just say we are not as progressive. :)

Sorry to hear about the camera. :( We lost our camera when we moved to Texas and I was bummed since I took tons of pics from Sacramento to Dallas. I think it got left at a restaurant but . . . I hope you have better luck.

Take Care,

Erica