Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Tuesdays are generally fun. I don't go in to the office to work (I try to work from home while Finn naps) and Finn and I just really hang and out and have a ball with Thomas & Ramona next door. After the nap we walk down to the Farmers Market, the park, and if I'm feeling extra adventurous...the gym (can't beat the $2 daycare there while mom gets to swim or workout and then relax in the hot tub!) We end the day with dinner for 2 (Nate has class at UCLA that night) and then it's bathtime, lots of reading and off to bed for Finn. I get to clean up our messes, maybe do a session of Hypnobabies and then play (movie, read, computer....shower.)

Today was like any other Tuesday except Finn "bonked" into his little buddie Thomas and ended up chipping a tooth. He's okay. But now I guess our little cutie will be sporting a Lloyd Christmas smile for the next 4-5 years. (That's a "Dumb & Dumber" references to those of you non-movie watchers.) Enjoy the photos of our fun little Tuesday.





No comments: