Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day & Nate's Birthday
Nate was slammed this weekend with writing papers, reading, masters project and school plans, but we did manage to fit some time for celebrating Mother's Day and Nate's Birthday. My man can bust out several chapters of reading (dry material probably), 14 pages of writing (riveting stuff I'm sure), and make his weekly teaching plans (challenging yet fun no doubt) and still made time for outings with me and Finn and a killer breakfast in bed for ME this morning! In the evening, we celebrated Nate's 32 years of life the best way we know how...with a group of our closest friends at Zodos Bowling and Beyond! "Mark it eight, Dude." (The Big Lebowski)

Awww. Flowers for Mommy.




Finn, Ramona and Thomas just taking in the glorious bowling atmosphere at first.


I tried to recreate Nate's childhood birthday treat.


Finn blew out Nate's candle first midway through the song, the little stinker. I re-lit it to give Nate his rightful turn to make a wish.


Fun for the whole family!!!


Okay, its way past bedtime for both of these guys.



My two bowling balls.


Good buddies, Shane, Jos, Jared & Bdog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Katie, Congratulations on the arrival of your daughter, Selah. She looks just like you the day you were born. Mop of dark hair and sweet little rosebud lips. I know when your mom comes home we'll see lots of baby photos. Your blog site is great. I hadn't visited it in awhile and thoroughly enjoyed the visit with Katie. Kathy Payne