Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter. He is risen!

Well, we did it again....another whirlwind trip, this time to visit the fam for Easter. The Easter Mass was lovely, and Selah slept through most of it (which never happens) with her head on my shoulder. It was so cute.

I love that we've started a new tradition of merging the families for the Easter Sunday brunch and egg hunt. (or rather, that the Monleys have added my folks and sister's family to their long-standing Easter tradition. Monleys are good at traditions.) Anyway, it was so cute to see the toddlers and babies together, all dressed up and poking around the yard looking for eggs.



My sister's neighborhood had an Easter kid-parade and egg hunt on Saturday. It was a beautiful day. Grandpa Summy got some special QT with Selah.




Finn was full of his usual level of enthusiasm about the whole egg hunting business. He made sure everyone knew what he found inside each egg.




Selah just stayed put (for once) and tried to wrap her head around the invention of the plastic egg.




I thought this was cute and funny. I captured a little sibling interaction during an attempt at a cute Easter photo with the cousins.