Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Catching up...

Selah is now 7 months old!



At 7 months old, Selah is:

*always smiling. If she squirms around while she's waking up, I kiss her face and she'll smile before she even opens her eyes. That's my favorite thing right now.

*so close to crawling now. She's probably not in a hurry because she can get where ever she wants now by rolling over and over and then army crawling.

*eating real food now and likes it and loves drinking water.

*loves to make a lunge for whatever Finn is playing with.

*will forgo any real toy if she sees, hears or even smells a plastic bag nearby and will make a mad dash toward it....to shove in her mouth of course.

*is WORKING on sleeping better at night. (she needs to work harder.)

*18 pounds! She's down from the 90th percentile to the 75th now. (Letting the other kids catch up I guess, barely)



We love our little Selah!

1 comment:

HopeE said...

Oh, my goodness!! She is adorable! I hope we can meet her someday! I bet she and Josie would get along great -- Josie's our mellow one (she tends to just spend her day laughing at the shenanagins Gideon and Ellie pull).